- 1-1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 TB dried or (fresh is best) parsley
- ½ tsp dried black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1-2 TB of dehydrated onions or chopped fresh (sautéed adds a nice flavor)
- 2 TB of minced garlic
- 1-3 tsp of steak sauce
- 2 TB bread crumbs (store bought, homemade, gluten free – whatever is easy and right for you!)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; make sure the egg is mixed in well.
- Remember to take off your rings.
- Form into patties of desired thickness
- Broil 3-7 min each side or bake at 350 degrees for 20 +/- minutes (based how you like your meat)
- Slice and dice your favorite additions
- Get out the condiments
- Toast your buns, add your cheese and enjoy!